What about airfare?

Considering we have students traveling from all over, it is impossible for us to include the airfare in the cost of your trip. For international trips, we will work with you to organize a group flight and let you know what flights our staff will be on.

What about flying as an unaccompanied minor?

We recommend checking with the airlines prior to booking to determine the fees and requirements for unaccompanied minors. We will have a EPIC Adventures staff member at the baggage claim with a sign as soon as students arrive. Upon request we can provide you with the name of the staff member that will be meeting the student.

What type of identification will I need?

All students participating in an international program with EPIC Adventures require a valid USA Passport that does not expire for at least 6 months after the trip date ends. In addition to your passport we recommend bringing a drivers license (if you have one) and a copy of your birth certificate.

For all other programs a school ID or drivers license will be sufficient.

Carpool Information:

EPIC Adventures will ask students when they register if they would like to participate in a carpool. We will send out a contact list of people who have chosen to carpool so they can make the proper arrangements. It is up to each person to contact the others on the list and make arrangements.

Where do we meet up with EPIC Adventures?

Coming Soon.

More to come……..