EPIC Adventures is excited to learn more about you! Your application is very important to us and we can’t wait to talk to you about it. However, please understand that we have others to review as well. We normally will contact you within 3 weeks of receiving your application. If you have not heard from us within two weeks of submitting your application please contact us and we will check on your application.
We hire on a rolling basis until all slots are filled and we encourage you to submit your application early.
The Application Process:
- Once we receive your application we will review it and contact you to discuss the application. If you have not heard from anyone within two weeks please contact us, and we will follow up.
- After we contact you we will schedule a phone interview to discuss in more detail your application. This is usually a 10-15 minute phone conversation.
- Next we will schedule a peer interview with one of our current or former staff members for you to talk to and ask questions.
- We will then schedule an in person (or video interview if necessary) to discuss the application in more detail and to discuss any questions or concerns you may have.
- Following the interviews, we will move forward with checking your references and background.
- We then review applicants on a rolling basis until all slots are filled.
To apply please download the 2015 Job Application, complete and return via email, US Mail, or by Fax.
Email to: John@myepicadventures.com
EPIC Adventures is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, religion or age. We hire the most capable person possible for each of our position.