Are you great at photography? Love outdoor adventure and travel? Join us in Summer 2018 as a Field Photographer for a truly unique work opportunity that will push your creativity and resourcefulness, preparing you for the next step in your career. This position is perfect for the individual seeking an internship or desiring to gain valuable field experience. Position is unpaid but all travel costs and room and board are provided.
- Photo editing
- Video/slideshow production
- Creative, enthusiastic, motivated, highly responsible
- Loves photography, travel, the outdoors, and camp
- Demonstrated proficiency in photography/video skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Able to travel/work independently and with groups, and work long hours in rustic conditions
- Age 21+ with clean driving record, good role model for teens, able to support camp guides with logistical and other camp counselor duties as needed
- Must possess quality camera equipment available for use on the job
- Make routine visits to groups of campers while they are on trips, capturing photo and video of trip activities
- Document camper experiences
- Compile biweekly reports to email back to camp offices
- Edit photos and footage; create slideshows, videos, photo compilations and trip summaries for camper memorabilia and promotional material
- Provide logistical support to trips as needed
- Support camp guides by assisting with camp counselor tasks as needed
- All travel costs, room and board paid
- Significant hands-on experience in your field
- Add to your portfolio
- Interact with fun-loving teens and incredible staff, creating life-long memories
- Travel, work and play in beautiful outdoor locations!
Do you have questions that aren’t answered here? We’d love to talk! Contact Kristin Personius at email@example.com or 817.879.1454.