We are currently seeking a motivated, self-starting individual who can assist us in growing our brand and increasing our presence in the Austin and/or Dallas markets. This part-time position will require identifying and fostering relationships with local and regional organizations in order to promote our services.
- Job Title: Assistant Director of Development
- Position is entry level with potential to grow with company.
- Self-motivated and comfortable working with little to no direction
- Ability to prospect leads
- Ability to network
- Ability to follow up on leads with consistency in order to build relationships
- Strong people skills
- Flexible schedule
- Creative personality
- Upbeat personality
- Previous summer camp experience (camper or staff)
- Desire to work in the outdoor recreation field
- Strong communications skills
- High confidence
- Background in sales or service
- Desire and ability to work in the field during the summer season
- Previous business, marketing, and/or communication background
- Experience in social media
Base Pay + Commission
Do you have questions that aren’t answered here? We’d love to talk! Contact Kristin Personius at firstname.lastname@example.org or 817.879.1454.